Business Special: Creating Optimal Content to Grow Your Business
Deirdre Silverstein will discuss how to create your brand and positioning statement and use online and social media outlets to get the word out. Sign-in starts at 9:30. Co-sponsored with the Fairfield County chapter of SCORE.
Advance registration with SCORE is requested. Please register by clicking here or by calling SCORE at 203.831.0065.
You will learn to:
- identify your business' content and message
- use content and publishing to grow your business
- select the right publishing tools and methods for your business
- put together an effective content program
- combine your content program with your other sales and marketing activities
- evaluate your results
Silverstein is President of Silverstein & Associates, a business communications and publishing consulting firm. She works with companies, professional service firms, and entrepreneurs to create and implement effective publishing programs and to use the programs to reach the companies’ business and communications goals. Deirdre has more than 30 years of experience in the publishing and communications industry and in corporate communications and knowledge management.