Westport Library is serious about business. Think of the Library when you need information about management, marketing, strategic planning, or emerging trends. The Library has business development resources for small business owners, solo practitioners, consultants, corporate staff, and nonprofits.
- Book a librarian. Make an ref [at] westportlibrary [dot] org (appointment) with a reference librarian for individualized training or assistance.
- Build your own target lists of companies or nonprofits.
- Find in-depth background on people and industries.
- Read practical books and articles on all aspects of doing business.
- Expand your horizons with presentations by experts - attend in person or download the podcast.
- Use the Library's free meeting rooms, computers and wireless internet access.
Find specific resources for:
- Jobseekers—facilitating the search with high-power online tools, data, network connections and more.
- Investors and investment clubs—providing extensive resources for financial insights and analysis.
- The nonprofit community—offering the Foundation Center Cooperating Collection.
- Entrepreneurs—Thinking about starting a business? Consider your public library.