Every Person. Every Gift. Every Amount...

Each day we are proud to welcome more than 1,000 people through our doors who seek to access our exceptional services, materials, programs and staff.

Thanks to our two-year, $21-million Transformation Project, the Library is even more capable to support this dynamic, diverse community with added flexible spaces, improved accessibility, enhanced collections and outstanding services and staff.

The Library is a public-private partnership, receiving 80% of our funding from the Town of Westport. The remaining 20% comes from our generous private donors. Funding for the Library’s nearly 2,000 programs and events each year comes directly from gifts to the Annual Fund.

Please consider making a gift to support the Library today. Your support, at any level, makes a difference!

To learn more about our funding structure, click here to see our most recent Annual Report.

☆☆☆☆☆

Nationally Ranked
5-Star Library
20 Jesup Road
Westport, CT 06880
203.291.4800

Library Hours

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
 2PM – 6PM
2PM – 6PM
2PM – 6PM
2PM – 6PM
2PM – 6PM
12PM – 4PM
Closed

Café Hours

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Closed
Closed
Closed
Closed
Closed
Closed
Closed

Subscribe to our eNews

© 2020 The Westport Library  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
A SQUARE SQUARED WEBSITE
chat loading...
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram