Experienced professional librarians are ready to help you navigate valuable online and print tools, and suggest other resources, so you can find the information you need for your business decisions. Expand your horizons by making use of the Library’s free meeting spaces, informative programs, and the computer center.
- Book a librarian: Make an ref [at] westportlibrary [dot] org (appointment )with a librarian for individualized training or assistance.
- Email or call with your question.
- Attend seminars and discussions on many topics.
- Find a quiet place to work in the Business Reading Room.
- Use small or large meeting rooms.
- Use free wireless internet access on your laptop.
- Use the Library’s public computers, scanners and printers.
- Enjoy a beverage and snack from the Library Café.